Consultation on Admission Policy 2020
I have recently reviewed the Triumph Trust admissions policy in respect of the growth in popularity of the academy and the current local residential trends. Following this review I am now undertaking a required period of consultation in order to make some small changes that I believe to be in the best interests of our catchment and family of schools.
This brief document outlines the consultation process and is provided for all interested stakeholders to have the opportunity to be informed and have opportunity to contribute to the consultation.
Our proposed admission policy can be found on our school website.
The key timeline and contacts for the consultation are outlined below:
- Period of Consultation: 3rd December 2018 to 11th January 2019
- Proposed effective date of changes – Admissions for intake starting Nursery and Reception in September 2020 and any subsequent in-year admissions thereafter
- Contact details for comments or to request for copies of documentation as part of the consultation: Mrs L Slater, School Business Manager, email@example.com – Telephone 02476 688022
Courthouse Green Primary School wishes to make changes to its admissions policy criteria. The proposed changes can be viewed on our website at: http://www.courthousegreen.org/Admission/Admission/
where is a copy of the current Admissions Policy (Admissions Policy 2019/20) and the proposed changes (Admissions Policy Draft 2020/2021).
Should you wish to receive a paper copy of the proposed policy, please contact Mrs L Slater using the contact details provided above.
In line with the legal requirements of the consultation, copies of this document are being published to:
- Parents of students aged between two and eighteen years
- Other people in the relevant area who have an interest in the proposed admissions
- All other relevant admission authorities within the relevant area
- The Local Authority – Coventry City Council
Many thanks for your ongoing support.
Sarah Malam, Headteacher, Courthouse Green Primary/CEO Triumph Trust