On behalf of the staff, pupils, parents and governors of Courthouse Green Primary School, I would like to warmly welcome you to our website. Please take your time to explore the website and to use it as a source of information.
We want to ensure that every child in our school receives the very best learning opportunities to enable them to achieve excellent personal and academic growth, through a rich and challenging curriculum.
Underpinning all that we do in school are 6 Core Values:
- Acting with kindness
- Working with pride
- Being resilient
- Being responsible
- Working collaboratively
- Striving to improve
We promote them at all times so that our children can always
‘do their best, to be their best’
In February 2020 we were inspected and rated as "GOOD" by Ofsted.
“Courthouse Green Primary School continues to be a good school. There is enough evidence of improved performance to suggest that the school could be judged outstanding if we were to carry out a section 5 inspection.”
- “The school’s core values underpin all aspects of school life: acting with kindness, working with pride, being resilient, striving to improve, collaborating together and being responsible.”
- “Pupils feel safe and parents and carers agree. Bullying happens very rarely because pupils know it is wrong to be unkind.”
- “Pupils are safe in this school because leaders make sure no stone is unturned when it comes to safeguarding.”
- “Reading is the number one priority here. Pupils of all ages love to read.”
- “Pupils are extremely polite and respectful towards others.”